Horcrux Email Backup Crack lets you naturally reinforce yours sends from any IMAP upheld email accounts with no sweat. Best of all, you have the option of republishing backed-up messages to another email account, which contains a chain of command for each of your labels/envelopes. Note: This is a foundation application, called “H” on the Mac menu bar. Tap on it to get back to the miles.
Horcrux Email Backup 4.1.37 Crack
- Tried with Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, and Microsoft Exchange. This should handle most email accounts.
- Extra help
- Supports multiple email accounts
- Include records, and set reinforcement repetitions and this will inadvertently keep reinforcement messages out of sight
- Local email browsing interface where you can delete specific messages (if client error should occur)
- Server space transfer utility in an independent IMAP server
- Messages can be inserted as a zip record to make your information compact
- A smart recovery process that will effectively leave out existing messages
- Stores messages in an open organization (.eml) that can be opened to users like Apple Mail
- You can send messages in open settings as .mbox
- If this is not a major issue, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any issues.
- Note: The downloadable demo is from; the rendition accessible for buy on the Mac App Store is adaptation.
- Cautions will be overseen better when the area is unavailable.
- Better utilization of memory amid reinforcements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 (recommended Intel i7) or AMD
- 4 GB of RAM; 16 GB RAM is recommended
- Hard disk space: At least 100 MB
- Video card: At least 1GB, 4 GB recommended with OpenGL support
How To Crack?
- Download the trial version using the below link
- Install setup and run the program
- Disconnect the internet connection (Recommended)
- Open the Patch folder and run it according to your system
- Click on the Activate button
- Reboot your system
- In the end, Enjoy!